Housekeeping & Cleaning, less fuss

the truth about the white IKEA ektorp sectional

One of the things I am most often emailed about is our White Ikea Ektorp Sectional.  People want to know if I like it, if it has held up, how is washes, and if I am glad we bought it.

Well, I am here to give you my honest review–after we’ve owned it for a year.  I love this couch.  I get to not worry about this couch at all, because it wasn’t expensive, it’s durable, and it’s completely washable.  I treasure that I don’t have to be fussy about the couch.  I have 3 boys, I can’t afford to be fussy about my couch.

It does take some care, I will be honest.  It isn’t a couch that you can spill grape juice on and forget about.  But, you can bleach the heck out of that baby.

See that stain up there?  That is CRAYON.  Not washable crayon, full-on waxy crayon.  It’s no big deal though, I just use a little Spray ‘n Wash, some Oxyclean, and then a little bleach.  It’s bright white again.  No worries, no crazy momma, no freaked out kids when they make a mistake and a mess.

Every Tuesday we strip the slipcovers and pile up all the cushions.  My kids look forward to this day every week…they use the cushions like a playground.  I do one load of the bottom cushion covers, one load of the top cushion covers, and then one load of the full base cover.  So, three loads total–I stay home most of the day, but it isn’t time intensive at all.

I only wash the base cover every other week.  It is slightly unruly because of the size–and truly doesn’t get very dirty.  When I was the slipcovers, I use Oxyclean, whatever detergent is cheap, and my favorite fabric softener.  Every other week I use bleach, but I never bleach just one item.  I only bleach when I am doing the whole load (top covers, bottom covers, and base cover).  While bleach is a great whitener, it does break down the fabric fibers and needs to be used as seldomly as possible.  For me, that is every other week.

Here are my thoughts, overall:

*I LOVE the price, $799.99 (and if you purchase now, you get a 15% IKEA gift card back)

*A replacement cover is only $99.  I will probably purchase a new cover in another year.

*It has been extremely durable–my kids are constantly climbing and jumping around on the couch.

*The cushions have remained comfortable.  Not as comfortable as some couches I’ve sat on, but for the price it is very acceptable.  I slept on this couch many nights while I was pregnant.

*Nothing beats the smell of fresh laundry after I wash the slipcovers.  It is a sweet ritual in our week–and makes the whole living room smell clean and fresh.

*I have had one tear in the slipcover, and it was near the zipper.  I have since started to be more careful when I pull the slipcover on, and I don’t grip the zipper as I had been.  I simply sewed the tear up–and it hasn’t been a problem since.

*I dry the slipcovers to approximately 85% dry and then pull them onto the cushions.  For the base cover, I only dry it about 60%, because you really have to stretch the base cover back onto the base.  It is much easier to do that when the fabric is wet and has some give.

Why getting a white couch was the best thing this mom did for her house and family.

My boys love this couch.  We’ve been totally happy with the purchase.  I wouldn’t buy this couch if it didn’t have the white (bleachable) slips.  That is a huge selling feature for me!  I would recommend it to anyone, especially young families.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments, I’ll answer them there.

Does anyone else have the Ektorp couch?  What are your thoughts–like it?  Dislike it?

• Reply Anneke {RustiChic} November 10, 2011 at 10:28 am

I’m planning to put this sectional in our reading room! With 3 kids 2, 4, and 6, a bleachable washable covered couch sounds heavenly. Thanks for your input on how it’s worked for you – I’m now convinced I’m not crazy! :-)

• Reply Tiny Twig November 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm

it’s great! not crazy–perfect for kiddos. my kids are 6m, 3, and 5…so we’re right there with you. :)

• Reply Tinkerbell January 22, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I was wondering how much bleach you use in each wash and what sort, I am Australian and we have different brands

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:37 pm

I use about 1/3 cup of bleach per load. :)

• Reply Desarae May 14, 2015 at 11:32 am

I have only been to IKEA once, and bought a lamp that my son thinks looks like the Death Star (it does and it’s awesome), and I want an Ektorp so stinkin’ bad but I am really confused. When you buy it is the slipcover separate? What does 2+2 cover mean? How do I know if it is the all out couch (like Houzz or Ebay) or just a cover?

• Reply Pegan May 23, 2015 at 7:46 pm

To answer your question, yes the slip cover is separate. It’s like that for most of our couches. As far as what the 2+2 means, for the Ektorp series it’s another way of saying sectional. When you are looking at a combination online it’s is giving you the price of the sofa frame loveseat frame or sectional frame with the color cover you’ve chosen. Same with instore. I hope that helped some! Take care!

• Reply rosie March 27, 2015 at 12:43 am

i bought this sectional about 11 years ago. I love it. I have 7 children and having a washable slip cover is the best!! I always keep two covers around so when its wash week I can just put the other one on and I don’t have to wait for dry time. I store the extra in a bin in my garage. Has worked great for me. I wash on an as needed basis…usually the whole thing once a month or every other (I do have white also) I also spot clean in between if needed and/or wash one cushion only if it got something messier on it. =)

• Reply Concerned July 27, 2015 at 1:41 pm

I think you should rethink your decision of the title “4 Boys and 1 White Couch”.

• Reply Robin morgan November 10, 2011 at 10:32 am

Cooper sure thinks its comfy….and leave it to him to fall asleep in that position xoxox

• Reply Amanda November 10, 2011 at 11:07 am

I actually just bought this couch this past weekend. My hubby and I had planned on buying the couch with the chaise attached however, we got a little confused and instead bought the couch and chaise seperate. Apparently you just buy the love seat if you want to attach the chaise, who knew? I also bought the white and loved the idea of being able to machine wash it as a lot of the other slipcovers for the couch aren’t machine washable. The bleach option is also great too. Glad to hear you like it I might have had buyers remorse otherwise.

• Reply Tiny Twig November 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm

i have not had an ounce of buyer’s remorse! :)

• Reply Erica July 9, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I bought the Ektorp loveseat about a year ago and I’m moving into a bigger place and wanted to add the chaise. Do you know if you can add the chaise once the loveseat is already assembled? It’s really unclear on the Ikea website if this is possible.

• Reply Emily February 10, 2015 at 8:27 am

Did you ever get a response to this question? I am wondering the same myself…

• Reply molly November 10, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I can almost smell the clean, freshly laundered sofa from here. It’s begging me to take a nap!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. What a great purchase.

• Reply Tiny Twig November 10, 2011 at 3:47 pm

you know, people say IKEA is cheap and blah, blah, blah. and it is…and, i do agree it should be used sparingly and smartly. but, there are great purchases to be had!!

• Reply Jenna November 10, 2011 at 4:16 pm

I have the Ektorp too {not the sectional, just the couch} and I love it! People are always like “you’re so brave having a white couch and three kids,” but just like you said I can bleach it! Cue the hallelujah chorus! We love it!

• Reply laura November 10, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I am actually kind of amazed that those slipcovers have held up for a year with a weekly washing. I really need a new couch and I love the idea of washable slipcovers. Is it really only $99 for a replacement set of covers?

• Reply Tiny Twig November 11, 2011 at 10:33 am

yup! and that’s for the whole sectional! the single couch is even less!

• Reply laura November 10, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Oh my just on the Ikea site- love the Idea that you can buy another cover in a different color fairly inexpensivly and totally change the look. Since you have had yours for a year how long do you think it will hold up?

• Reply Tiny Twig November 11, 2011 at 10:33 am

I think I’ll be able to eek another year out of it. And, I wash it weekly.

• Reply kristen marie November 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I love it! We have a white couch also (well off white actually & we got it and a huge chair pair for $100 from a friend) and it does not seem to clean super well. We don’t have kids, but a pup. I aboslutely LOATHEEEEEEEEE having to take all the covers off and wash and put back on. I think its just the putting them back on part and having our living room like a mess while all the cushions are naked flailed about the room…… Naked cushions= drives me crazy. LOl…….

WHERE DID you get those pillows (the green and white print ones…LOVE them with all the white)?

• Reply Tiny Twig November 14, 2011 at 7:42 am

kristen, i think i just make up my mind that the living room is going to be a mess for the day. :) plus, my kids LOVE to wrestle and climb all over the cushions. the pillows are from target last summer–they were a good buy for sure!

• Reply Laura Amstutz Weibezahn November 12, 2011 at 9:40 pm

We have this couch too!! We found it used on Craigslist and just bought the white cover. I have had 2 tears on the seems, but IKEA replaced them no questions asked…we didn’t even have to send the torn ones back. The only thing I find frustrating is trying to put the lower cushion covers on. It’s SOOOO hard to do. I break a nail every time! We have a dog and to avoid getting hair everywhere, we tuck two blankets over the bottom cushions and then put the top ones on. Lets us get a little longer between washes. Great buy for sure!

• Reply Tiny Twig November 14, 2011 at 7:40 am

yeah–the lower ones aren’t easy. i finally found that turning them vertically helped me the most.

• Reply Samantha November 17, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I’m glad to see someone else singing the praises of the Ikea Ektorp couch! We have owned the sofa, loveseat, and chair, and we have two little boys, a dog, and a cat. It is awesome. You are so right about bleaching and I actually had never even imagined washing these every week. That sounds like of exhausting but I might try it because they do get a bit grimy after awhile.

• Reply Tiny Twig November 17, 2011 at 9:16 pm

it was necessary for us during the summer, but maybe as we move into the winter time and the boys are outside less…maybe ::crossing my fingers:: there will be less dirt and grime in our house. ;)

• Reply Amber July 24, 2015 at 12:50 pm

I’m about to purchase this couch, but have a question. Is this a durable sofa? This will be used in our family room, and be our main seating. Is this gonna hold up to daily use?

• Reply Samantha July 24, 2015 at 12:53 pm

I wrote my original comment in 11/11 and at that point, we had owned the set as our primary living room seating since 2008. It’s 2015 and we are still going strong! We replace the slipcovers every once in awhile (for $39 I think?) but the actual structure of the furniture is great! I think we will have this set for a long time and if it ever wears out, we will buy it again!

• Reply Angela Codrington December 27, 2011 at 5:59 pm

What am I doing wrong!!!! Every time I have washed the slipcovers the zippers have cracked. I didn’t put it in the dryer. Has anyone else found this to be true?

• Reply Tiny Twig December 29, 2011 at 10:43 pm

no way? that hasn’t happened to me! :( i’m sorry to hear about that. maybe call IKEA? can anyone help angela??

• Reply Katherine January 10, 2014 at 11:22 am

Oh my goodness!! Yes! Almost every single zipper broke the first time I put the slipcovers back on. I was SO frustrated. I absolutely love everything else about this couch (we have the sofa, not the sectional). The cushions have stayed firm as well. I don’t wash them near as often as I should, because my blood begins to boil every time I look at the broken zippers. The zippers are super cheap. I’ve thought about paying someone to install heavy duty zippers on them.

• Reply Jules October 25, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Ikea changed the zippers to a larger width, I had the same problem with the original slipcover set I had….Tried to return but they wouldn’t take back (all of the zippers blew out after the second wash)…bought a new cover and the zippers were “new and improved” a larger size…guess they figured it out!!! Love my couch but not happy that they wouldn’t honor a design flaw they obviously made!

• Reply Morgan January 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Hi there! I have the same sofa and LOVE it. So far I haven’t put it in the dryer (out of fear it will shrink). What setting do you dry it on? Thanks!

• Reply DevonDaigle January 24, 2012 at 8:56 am

hi there man im glad i found this!!! ive wanted this for years then got married to a leather man lol but recently hes been accepting of getting this and 2 chairs all in white!!! yayyy! sooooo tell me, i hear ikea has a sale like once a year where you get a free extra slip cover with a ektorp purchase!!! have you any yidea when that goes down??? also, when you first buy it, and put the cover on is the cover wrinkly? have you ever had to iron in???

• Reply Melissa February 17, 2012 at 10:28 am

We have the ektorp couch (not sectional) in grey and it has taken a year of abuse from my two boys and three cats. I do wish the arms were a little more cushioned. But definitely a great couch that you don’t have to worry about and that can be washed.

• Reply Chrissa February 23, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I have the Ektorp sofa(bed), and have been saving up for the Karl sectional. I want the light gray because the white shows up so much, and unlike you, I’m far too lazy to wash it as much as it needs.

I’m torn though. If I get the Ektorp sectional instead of the Karlstad, then I can use my present couch to add to the huddle and they’ll match. But I think Karl will be more comfy. Ah. Decisions.

• Reply Tiny Twig February 25, 2012 at 3:50 pm

oh, the decisions are always tough with furniture…it’s a kind of long-ish term decision. i know you’ll choose so well, i don’t think you can go wrong!

• Reply Jillian May 15, 2013 at 11:06 am

Hi! Irealize this convo was awhile ago, but I was wondering how you like the sofa bed? We have 2 Ektorp chairs and i love them!! I was thinking about getting the ektorp sofa bed for our playroom/guest room…. is the bed comfortable? our ikea is over an hour away so “trying” it out is not an option…. if we go there, we plan to buy! thank in advance for your input!!

• Reply Amber- Lovelyone February 28, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Good Evening,

I just Purchased the ektorp sectional on clearance for a great price of $529! Thought it was an awesome price but my friend thought I was insane as the sofa cover is in white I also purchased the ottoman and got the blue slip cover as it was on sale for $30. Problem is the slip covers are quite expensive! The blue slip cover is $349! So I’m feeling much better that I’m not the only one with a child and a white couch….,,,yea and I only have one child making a possible mess…. My three year old baby girl. I just hope the slip covers go on sale some day but really happy that the white will last more then a couple of months.

• Reply Tiny Twig March 1, 2012 at 2:44 pm

We’ve had ours almost 2 years with 3 kids (BOYS!!) and they are still in great shape. I think that the slips do go on sale about once or twice a year. Let me know if you see them on sale!!

• Reply Salsa Mama March 13, 2012 at 12:25 am

I have heard that you can dye the white covers, you might want to google it. Then you can pay $99 and get whatever color you want! :)

• Reply risawest March 20, 2012 at 4:30 pm

ikea’s website says don’t bleach or tumble dry the covers… does everyone just ignore that with the white covers? it sounds like it’s been fine for you but i’m seriously considering purchasing one myself and just want to make sure i’m not going to ruin my cover upon first wash. your post is also really helpful because my husband thinks i’m nuts to want a white sofa… i just tell him to trust my vision ;)

• Reply Brenda April 3, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Hi there! I also have had the ektorp with white slips for several years and I also love it! I am freaking out a little bit though – I decided it was time for a new cover, went to our Ikea (Pittsburgh), brought it home – NOT white! Supposed to be blekinge (sp?) white, but it was dingy-looking and nearly tan! I took it back and got another, hoping that I just grabbed a bad one, but it was also dingy looking! All of the ones on the shelf looked bad! The customer service lady was not helpful and actually made me more nervous when she said that Ikea possibly changed it?????? What????
    Just wondered if you or any of your readers have tried to purchase a new cover recently, and if you ran into this problem. I hope that it was just a bad dye lot. My old slipcover looks much better to me now!!!!
    Thanks for any information you might have!

• Reply Tiny Twig April 3, 2012 at 10:04 pm

oh no! i’ll have to see. maybe someone else can chime in. we don’t have an IKEA local–but, I’ll check when we go next time. eeek! now i’m nervous about that, too. hopefully it WAS just a bad dye lot.

• Reply Ikea Employee April 3, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I just bought this sofas today after hearing great thingsfrom other friends who own it. I bought the white for various reasons..1. It’s one of few ektorp slipcovers that is actually machine washable. Alot of the colored ones are dry clean only..even the beige. 2. It’s affordable..$899 with a 10 year warrenty. 3. Once a year, Ikea has an ektorp slipcover sale for 1 day only where all slipcovers are $1.00…yes ONE DOLLAR!!!! Stock up!! Also, ikea gets many slipcovers in the AS IS section on a very regular basis. Usuall nothing wrong with them except the customer is not happy with the color. I think I made a great purchase as i do have an 8 year old daughter. I get it delivered tomorrow so we will see. I am an employee of ikea and my co workers have given me a few tips. You are able to bleach them but shouldn’t more than once a week, dry partially and put cover back on sofa while it’s still fairly damp. It will shrink up a bit when it dries so when putting the base back on, stretch it as far as you can…even if it’s sitting on the floor. To get wrinkles out, either steam or do what ikea emloyees do…use a spray bottle and spray them with hot water while smoothing out with your hand. Hope this helps :)

• Reply Tiny Twig April 3, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Ohhh–that is SUCH good information! thanks so much for your thoughts and input. love when commenters add to the discussion. thanks! xo.

• Reply Kate July 22, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Hello lovely friendly helpful Ikea employee! Do you know if all the stores do this, and if not the date, the approximate time of year the sale is held? It sounds A-MAZING.

• Reply Mary Anne November 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Hi Ikea Employee!! Do you know how we can find out when those sales are?! Thanks for the tips!

• Reply Jennie December 27, 2012 at 8:22 am

Oooh! Please tell us when we can expect to find the $1 covers!

• Reply Susan January 12, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Id love to know too when they are $1 – def
        Need some more!!

• Reply Ektorp Curious February 9, 2013 at 4:45 pm

When this one dollar deal is offered, is it advertised on the store-specific special deals site (for example: I wrote a little script that checks this page daily for ektorp deals, and am wondering if this strategy will work, or if this is just something you need to be in the store for?

• Reply Carly February 9, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Ohh…I would love to get an email when ektorp deals are offered at the Ikdea near me. Would you be willing to add me to the email list? I would offer a small fee.

• Reply BR March 27, 2013 at 9:20 am

I called Ikea about this and they said that if it was a wacky wednesday deal, it would not be announced on the website and you would just have to be in the store. So there is really no way for anyone who does not work at Ikea to take advantage of this.

• Reply Courtney October 6, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Agreed- when is this sale? I have ektorp sofa/loveseats, and I would really love to buy slipcovers for them.

• Reply Rachel hill April 4, 2012 at 11:13 am

Thanks for all the great info! I am currently trolling Craigslist for an ektorp sectional. I was wondering if the ikea employee might chime in… How does one find out about the slipcover sale? Is there a mailing list or something to sign up for or a certain time of year to start checking the website, etc? Thanks for the encouragement. My husband thinks I’m crazy for wanting to go white with a two year old and a one year old. I just need as much light and bright in my house as I ca. Get… Keeps the blues and the mean reds away!

• Reply Tiny Twig April 4, 2012 at 9:21 pm

yeah–our house is DARK with very few windows compared to our last house. i have been repainting everything white! :)

• Reply Ikea Employee April 8, 2012 at 11:40 am

So you just have to keep checking the website for the $1.00 slipcover sale because they do it different every year, and usually isn’t planned too far in advance. Plus, every ikea store is different and may not have the sale the same day. But it’s usually a wacky wednesday deal.
    I have my couch now and i love it!!! My daughter has claimed the corner spot though.

• Reply linda R. April 22, 2012 at 8:17 am

I have two questions. 1) when you take away the loveseat from the sectional, will the loveseat stand on it’s own, without the pillows slipping off and disheval? 2) The new ektorp loveseat (sofa?) seems to be larger than the old one. Are slipcovers still available for the old one?

Thanks for your help

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:40 pm

it IS wrinkly when I put it on…but I don’t iron it. i’ll put it on when it’s still a little damp and then sort of pull the wrinkles out. :)

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I have the corner sectional, so the loveseat doesn’t come apart from the whole. :)

• Reply Jadie April 26, 2012 at 1:23 am

I have the same couch, just not the sectional. I love it as well. People always say I am crazy for having a white couch with two littles, but my answer is always the same as yours: bleach!! I also dry it outside in the summer so the sun can bleach it. The one thing I don’t like is how feathers get everywhere when I take the slipcovers off and wash them.

• Reply Tiny Twig April 26, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Ohhh! Mine doesn’t have feathers. It’s all fiber-fill and foam. Interesting difference. Hmmm…

• Reply Jadie April 26, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Hmm… mine is a bit older than yours, but it is the Ektorp. Same stuff on the inside, but the seat cushions are all topped with down. It is super comfy, but when it “sheds”, is quite annoying. I also like that you can just remove one individual cushion cover to wash it if there is an accident and you don’t need to take the whole thing off.

• Reply Jo December 27, 2012 at 12:42 am

Ah, bummer. The Ektorp I recently owned while living in Sweden must have been an older one too, because it also had a layer of down on the top. Sure annoying with all those feathers constantly poking through (but we solved it by laying a quilt over). I’m looking for a new couch now and getting all sentimental about my previous Ektorp because it was so comfy. Though now I’m not sure it’s so comfy anymore when no longer made with the down topper!

I also miss the slip cover we had, must be old-ish too, because I haven’t seen another couch with it. It was a creamy white with a flower relief pattern in a very soft cotton-blend fabric (sort of microfiber-ish/curderoy). Although dry clean only, we successfully machine washed it and the heavy soiling was removed entirely (looked like rust spots). It was the most beautiful couch, I miss it! The current covers don’t look so enticing to me. I might go for it still and get the Blekinge White (cute name, because it’s the name of a province, but the first part spells ‘bleach/pale’ in Swedish).

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm

My seat cushions are topped with polyfill rather than down–and I DO appreciate that they are a little soft. ;)

• Reply Becky May 8, 2012 at 10:20 am

I had the same problem as Brenda. Bought a brand-new blekinge white slipcover for my Ektorp just a few months ago and it just seems kind of dirty looking, even right after I washed it. I bought another Ektorp off craigslist last night that had a white cover on it that was almost 2 years old and it is noticeably whiter than the new slipcover. I wonder if they have started making the white covers out of different material?? The new ones have a yellowish tinge to them that makes them look dirty. I guess I will try bleaching them to see if I can get them to look clean. So frustrating!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:43 pm

oh! that is frustrating! my only guess from being a clothing designer and manufacturer myself is that it’s different lots of fabric. i recently bought a new cover for this ektorp sectional and mine were just as white as the old ones, but were noticably scratchier. i’m wondering if my old ones had just gotten soft in the wash or if these really are rougher.

• Reply Becky May 8, 2012 at 10:23 am

I forgot to mention one more thing! The older Ektorps have down and feathers in the base cushions and the newer ones don’t. I have one of each and I have to say that the older one is more comfortable and is made of a little bit higher-quality materials.

• Reply The Home Library : Pancakes and French Fries May 10, 2012 at 3:01 am

[…] bought a white ektorp sectional. I did many months of research on it, read numerous glowing reviews, and liked the idea of rotating slipcovers in more luxurious fabrics from companies like Comfort […]

• Reply Kay May 14, 2012 at 8:12 pm

We have 2 ektorp sectionals in our house, love them! I am a slave to ikea ektorp because we also have an ch air and sofa bed too. Both the chair and sofa bed were white until recently when we acquired a dog who likes to dig in the dirt and then get on the sofa. I got sick of washing slipcovers!! I had no problems with my 4 and 6 year old, but the dog….geez! I discovered that dharma procion dyes worked great and dyed them dark brown; it cost about $40 for the dye, salt, etc. for both. Anyway, both of the sectionals were Craigslist purchases, and they have both held up great! Perfect for our family that we can throw the covers in the wash. And now that I know I can dye the white covers in any color I want I will always yor for the basic white!

• Reply alex May 12, 2013 at 9:25 am

I have a sectiona…how much dye do i need and where could i purchuse it ? Thank u

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:44 pm

great idea, kay!!

• Reply Laura May 29, 2012 at 11:21 am

Does anyone have any idea why the white slipcovers are so much cheaper than every other color? Does the quality vary?

• Reply Erin June 12, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Hey there, great blog!

I saw online that they say no bleaching! Did you do it anyway or is this new? I have a baby and a huge extended family and don’t want to buy white if it can’t be bleached. Thank you for your help! Also have the cushions broken down since you’ve bought them? Thanks!

• Reply Tiny Twig October 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm

i bleach anyway. :)

AND, the cushions have only gotten softer with age. Ours is about 2.5 yrs old now.

• Reply Ikea Employee June 13, 2012 at 7:33 pm

They tell you not to use bleach because the bleach breaks down the fibers in the material. Everyone does it anyways. I wash mine once a week and use bleach once a month. As long as you don’t do it excessively, your sofa should be ok. Besides, it would be awhile before your slipcover needed replacing, and when it does, you can have the peace of mind knowing how inexpensive they are :)

• Reply Melissa June 15, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I’ve had this sofa since Dec 2007. It was $899 when I bought it and even at that price the biggest bargain I’ve ever found in an upholstered piece!
    My original Blekinge slipcover had the same great white cotton duck fabric but the zippers were total poo that all broke over the course of the next 3 years.
    Last year I bought a $99 replacement cover and low and behold the zippers are top notch plus that same great hard wearing fabric.
    I would imagine that white cotton duck is just so basic and the unprinted or dyed base that it’s the least costly of all upholstery fabrics

Everyone who sees this couch just ooohs and aaaahs! They find it absolutely incredulous it costs less than $1000.
    Don’t hesitate buying this couch

• Reply Melissa June 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Oh and I use a garment steamer to tame the pleated corners

• Reply ida castillo June 16, 2012 at 3:48 am

How are your cushiions so fluffy? mine are kinda saggy did you restuff them? i also had that same problem about the new white cover it does look off white .

• Reply Tiny Twig October 19, 2012 at 2:01 pm

i didn’t do anything special to mine. :)

• Reply Ann June 24, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I’m about to order the Ektorp sofa in dark gray. My question and only concern is are the seat bottom cushions as deep as a normal or standard sofa? Somewhere I read they were only 19″ deep which would be uncomfortable for a tall person. Please, any comments would be appreciated.

• Reply Abby June 28, 2012 at 11:21 am

I have to agree about value for money. My mother owns a furniture shop selling very very high end sofas – the type of stock they sell in Harrods – and she knows everything there is to know about sofas. She recommended I buy this, because for the price, you really really cannot find better. It is strong, comes apart easily if you move house a lot, washable covers, replacement covers readily available if you like to change things around a lot like I do. She is even thinking about getting one for her second sitting room for all her grandchildren to use – when she could have any sofa she wanted at cost price! I have had my three seater for just over a year now and it has held up pretty well. I do have to remind my husband to plump up the back cushions after he has squashed them down while slumped watching tv, but then all sofas need cushion care if you don’t want them to look scruffy. Anyone thinking of buying an Ektorp, I say go for it!

• Reply Ann June 28, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Abby, do you and your husband find the Ektorp seat cushions to be deep enough for him? I’ve read so many negative comments about the sofa depth I’m concerned about ordering it. Many thanks.

• Reply Sara R December 12, 2012 at 11:59 am

We sat on the Ektorp last weekend at the IKEA store, and I didn’t think it was too shallow. My husband and I are on the low end of average in height, though, and I like a couch that sits up straight and lets my feet touch the floor.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:46 pm

i totally agree! i love that your mom has insider sofa information. :)

• Reply meowow July 3, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Has Ikea stopped selling the Ektorp sectional? It’s not on the website (hopefully I am crazy). I may cry. I am finally ready to pull the trigger on either the sofa or the sectional, but would prefer the latter if it fits in my basement. :(

• Reply sally cleveland July 6, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Hi, I am going to purchase that sectional this weekend. I can’t seem to find it online. Is it still 799.00. The only one saw was 999.00. Thanks, sally

• Reply Allison M July 11, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I am so glad to have read your article! I have been too scared to wash my new Ikea white slipcover for fear of shrinking or yellowing from bleach. My question is, do you wash on the hot cycle? My machine has a “whitest whites” cycle that is longer and hot, and I think uses steam. But I’m afraid of shrinking it, even though the instructions say wash on hot. Any advice?

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:47 pm

I was on the cold cycle so it doesn’t shrink. I also let them stay a tiny bit damp after drying so I can stretch them back over the sofa! :)

• Reply Suzie Lind July 13, 2012 at 3:47 am

I just bought my white ektorp 2 weeks ago and washed the slip tonight for the first time. I decided to do it after the kids went to sleep so it can sit and (hopefully) dry by the morning. I followed your instructions to almost dry it and it worked really well. I’m not sure if maybe Ikea has made the slips with a little more room/give but it was super easy to pull off and put back on. I’m so glad and also so glad to know you wash yours once a week. I thought I was going to go crazy when I looked at it after one week and thought it already needed washing. I have 4 boys 11 – 1 and big black dog and though I’m only two weeks in… I love it.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:47 pm

love that you love it! and love that you have 4 boys. :) me, too!!

• Reply Debbi July 19, 2012 at 1:22 am

The Ikea Ektorp Sofa is the best white sofa out there now. I love mine.

• Reply Kristin King August 11, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I have always wanted a white couch and i loved the look of the Ektorp line so i did some research and read a ton of reviews, including yours :) and it sold me. I now have the sofa and chair in white. Ive had them for probably about 4months maybe. I went out and bought bleach, oxyclean and spray n wash and i follow your exact “schedule” for washing. And my slipcovers are absolutely filthy!!! No stains have ever come out, they are now almost tan with juice dtains, food, dirt, etc. although they are super comfy, im very disappointed! Good thing new covers are only $49 and $29!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:48 pm

oh no! i’m so sorry your stains haven’t come out. i haven’t done anything special to mine other than just wash and bleach occasionally. but yes, the new covers are fairly inexpensive (although i wouldn’t want to have to buy them every 4 months!). so sorry it hasn’t been a good experience for you!

• Reply Margaret August 18, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I’m considering a white Ektorp sofa bed (sleeper sofa). All these posts are for the sectional, but I’ll need a sleeper in the guest room / office for more floor space than the present full-size bed allows. Who can tell me about the comfort level of this model sofa bed? How large is the bed – full/double, or queen size? I’m needing some first-hand feedback. Thanks!

• Reply Mary M November 5, 2012 at 11:26 pm

I bought the sofabed (Eptorp) & it sucks……the wiring/metal bars that holds the mattress up is Very Weak. It sunk in & this was with under 60lb kids. I bought it about 4 years ago, I do not know if they
      improved it since then.

• Reply Bren August 23, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Hi. I have the same sofa in white but i am looking for the zippered bottom cushion covers that go over the foam and then the regular cover over. Do u know where i can find them?? I ripped one trying to wash it and now the sofa looks wierd with just one cushion not piffy like the rest. Any feedback is appreciated thanks!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:49 pm

hmmm, i have no idea, but there was an ikea employee chiming in earlier so maybe they know!

• Reply Ikea Slipcovering a Non-Ikea Couch | ourhomeplace September 14, 2012 at 4:29 pm

[…] in a sunroom and with a black haired dog YIKES! So I did my research and found multiple blogs [here and here and here] of mom’s with kids, and after 2+ years still love their white couches. […]

• Reply Dolores September 19, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I bought the Ektorp sofa on craigslist for $220 a year ago – it came with a brown cover and I bought the white set of slipcovers, which I LOVE! Also have two Tullsta chairs, with slipcovers in brown and another set in white. All summer I used the white slipcovers and they wash beautifully with bleach and some detergent and dried to slightly-damp, they go back on fairly easy. Am so pleased with the look of the white, even with three cats who love sleeping on top of the back cushions.

• Reply Alison October 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hi, y’all. Lots of good information here!

I bought an Ektorp sofa a few years ago and love it! I got the red corduroy cover. It looked so pretty in the store! Anyway, I’ve been afraid to wash it, but it really needs a good bath now. It’s cotton, and the directions say to wash in hot water and air dry. Do you think it would be safe to put it in the dryer until it’s at least 50% dried?

Also, have any of y’all dyed the white cover? I’m thinking about trying that too.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:50 pm

someone up thread in the comments talked about dying the slips and she had great luck!

• Reply Stacey October 5, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Tiny Twig (and others), I can’t thank you enough for giving me courage to go out and buy a white Ektorp chaise sofa for our beach house! I’m not known for my expert housekeeping abilities, but I think I can handle laundering the sofa covers every month or so (since we’re not there all the time).

What I’m worried about is mastering the various laundering and stain-removal products…

Tiny Twig, you wrote that you were able to remove crayon by using Spray and Wash, Oxyclean, and bleach. Would you kindly tell me how you did that – in what quantities, and was it just 1 washing?? (I am clueless about using these products – we have not children, so maybe that’s why!) If anybody else can help me out here, I would be grateful.

Thanks to all who have written. I’m excited about having a beachy white sofa (or off-white, since the color is now a bit darker).

• Reply Connie October 6, 2012 at 3:46 am

I just got the Ektorp sofa used but very good condition, and thought it was such a bargain because I didn’t care if the previous owner had pets or kids because I can always wash the cover. I wouldn’t have gotten a used couch that can’t be washed! I happened to love the color (sandy caramel color) but figured if it didn’t go with my rug I could just get a new slipcover. I really, really want to love this couch as much as everyone here does, but the seat depth is a problem for me. I’m only 5’6″ so not very tall at all! It didn’t occur to me that the seat depth would be off, but a couple inches really does make a difference. I wish Ikea would make it a standard depth. I’m perplexed why this particular couch is so narrow. I’ve never had this problem with a couch in the past 20+ years of couch buying.

• Reply Kaliflamex October 10, 2012 at 11:54 pm

I found this sofa on Craigslist and the lady sold it just as I was showing up for my appointment (rude, huh?) anyway, it is perfect for my living room, plus the fact that my husband even liked it I’m thinking about buying it full price at IKEA now that I know where it came from! I’m glad there are people out there sharing their experience it helps with the decision making process. Thank you!

• Reply Fly Mom October 19, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I just found this via pinterest. I have the ektorp sofa bed and loveseat. I LOVE them!!!

Seriously though I cannot believe you wash them every. single. week. You are supermom. I just leave mine stained until I absolutely can’t stand it anymore. :-) Then I wash those puppies like crazy!

Blessings ;-)

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:52 pm

:) I think it’s just about the only thing I can keep clean and it kind of puts a good rhythm into our week. i don’t clean anything else that often. ;)

• Reply Kim October 26, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Hi!! We have the same sofa and since reading your review, ours has also been colored on with waxy crayon! I was hoping maybe you’d read this and give me a little breakdown of how you treated the crayon stain…was the spray n’ wash, Oxy, bleach regimen something you did with the slipcover still on the sofa or after removal and before a wash? How do you dilute your bleach? Thanks!!!

• Reply Milo November 9, 2012 at 9:37 am

I have an Ektorp sleeper sofa that came with a house we bought 15 years ago. It is absolutely comfortable and a workhorse in our great room. Unfortunately IKEA changed the cushion configuration so we had to have a cover custom made in sail cloth in 2002 but couch and new cover look good and are very comfortable. We have an expense couch in our living room, but the IKEA is the one we love.
    I’d buy another Ektorp in a flash and I’d stock up on replacement covers.

• Reply Lori November 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Hi, just wanted to say I have had my sofa for 4+ years now. I loved the green cover, but did not want to pay that price. So I ordered 20 bucks worth of olive green dye, and 2 hours later, voila! I had purchased and extra cover when i bought the couch soi would always have a clean one. To know I can buy the $50 cover ( sofa) and any color dye, how could I go wrong. I do wish they would add zippers on the sides to help get the base covers on more easily, kind of like on the covers for the Tolsta chair. Either way, it has held up well, 2 dogs, and 4 kids later.

• Reply Julie November 18, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Hi all, I have been reading all your posts from over a year ago. They have all been very helpful. I am having a big group for Thanksgiving and I hate my living room. All different shades of brown. I really wanted the PB White sectional, but it is so expensive!!! My husband thinks a white couch and one from Ikea is crazy. I went and saw it today and everyone stopped and tried that sectional. This is for my living room which never gets used, but it the focal point of my home. Sounds like it’s worth it. Sounds like it cleans up well. I really want the white, but grey was pretty also and shows less dirt. I’m just afraid it will fall apart. Thoughts??? Thanks.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:00 pm

i’m sure you’ve made a decision by now, so sorry for being 2 years late on commenting back! BUT, i wanted to let you know i’ve been SO impressed with the durability of the couch!

• Reply Craigslist tips « Cozy Crooked Cottage December 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm

[…] posted here about the Ektorp and I got to see exactly how the couch looks dismantled, and learned more details about washing the […]

• Reply Meg December 12, 2012 at 9:41 am

We just got our Ektorp sofa for $180 off Craigslist a couple of months ago. Not a sectional, just standard sofa. I knew I was taking a chance when buying off of craigslist, and so far we have loved it. It has all the Ikea tags, etc.

My question for you is, what do the inside of your seat cushions look like?? From the one pic you have posted, it looks like the thin white casing around the cushion is all closed up on yours. On the sofa we got, there is one end open on that thin white casing and you can see the fiberfill/foam inside each seat cushion. I am just curious if the previous owner somehow changed the cushions?? The couch is pretty comfy, so if they have been switched, maybe it was for the better? :) I do wish I could have found one of the older ones with the down inside though. I sat on one at the Ikea in Charlotte and it was MUCH more comfy than the one we have. Although, could have been from being sat on for years in the store too.

Also, a couple people have posted about the depth of the seats. I am only 5’3″ and it is PERFECT for me, however, my 5’9″ hubby misses our old, giant couch. He can’t ever get as comfy on this couch. But, our living room is small, so getting a couch that fit the room made a WORLD of difference – even hubby agrees. That’s why he doesn’t complain… too much ;)

• Reply CWomack December 28, 2012 at 9:58 pm

So happy to have found your post. And all the great comments that add clarity. We are building a lakehouse and need to furnish the whole thing, which means we need something economical. I am considering this sofa, but my husband balked when I told him it had slipcovers. I love the idea b/c I can wash them. He is concerned they won’t fit well or stay put. Is that an issue? Thanks so much for feedback!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:02 pm

oh! a lakehouse! that’s my dreeeeeam in life! :) the slipcovers have always fit well and stayed put for me…maybe he’s thinking of one of the sloppier slipcovers that just sort of sits on top of the couch?

• Reply Jennifer Maala January 3, 2013 at 8:52 am

Great review of this couch – I think I’m sold! :) just a bit confused about the dimensions online.Is the length of one side 95″? I’m trying to figure out how far out one side will come out into the room if I put the other side against a wall. Would someone be able to tell me the length of one side from the corner to the armrest?

<3 Jen

• Reply L DiCarlo January 9, 2013 at 11:12 am

I am looking for a pull out sofa for a third floor apartment. Does anyone have any feed back on the size of the boxes the sofa bed comes in and how difficult it is to assemble? thanks!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:03 pm

it’s SUPER easy to assemble, but I sort of forget the boxes it came in. i know i searched for a long time but was able to find it on the ikea page where the ektorp sectional is listed. i think you can look at the box dimensions there.

• Reply florian January 14, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Hello to you all,
    we have at home the Ektorp Sofa bed, 2 places. We recently wanted to change our cover and bought by mistake the “no-bed” version on a second hand shop, thinking we made a bargain ( bed version is MUUUUCh more expensive than the normal version, despite it has less fabric).
    We received it today, and…it does not fit on the bed version, it is too small !

Would you have an idea on how to transform our cover “no-bed” into a bed version ? We thought about cutting the gray fabric under the cushions to allow more play during the slipping…any thoughts or experience to share ?

• Reply scecil January 24, 2013 at 7:11 pm

I love mine, and I can give an honest review about long and abusive relationship with this couch (and I still love it). I’ve had the sectional for over a decade. I have had I think 3-4 covers. My covers are truly abused. The covers have changed over the years. You can see IKEA has paid attention and tried to improve upon the structure of the covers and make them more durable — I appreciate that. But in time (I think about 3 years the main cover always rips — the cushions don’t. It rips in the most strained area, but most invisible area — under the cushions — where the vertical and horizontal of the couch meet and are in sort of a continual tug-of war). I don’t always use white (though I agree with the bleach/oxyclean alternation method — do that with all of my white because bleach actually sets iron-based organic dirt and even can set in the iron in water yellowing your whites — whereas oxyclean actually is an anti-iron cleaner — and bleach breaks down fibers — so alternating is great — very long segway, sorry). I bought blue, khaki, and then red when it was on a ridiculous clearance. I do love the white — it is the most inexpensive.

The cushions over time do become a bit unrecognizable — some worse than others — not the bottom seat cushions — but the upright ones — especially the ones that meet at the center angle. But with that said — it’s a 10 year old couch now, and I still love it and am contemplating buying yet another cover for it — but the covers have really gone up in price over the years so it becomes more of a question whether I should invest again in this old couch with some mushy cushions.

I DO recommend it. Oh, and by the way — I have 6 kids — so if it can take my abuse and I still don’t want to throw it out — then it’s a great couch. I just threw out a not very old very expensive bed because it was so poorly constructed and annoyed me so much, but I still hold on to this couch.

I don’t wash mine as frequently — though I probably should — but I don’t have white, so it maybe shows less dirt. Because it does take up a bit of laundry space, I only do it once a month. I do spot clean here and there during that month to keep it looking OK. BUT, I will say, because of this infrequent washing the couch does look sloppy frequently. The fabric is most tight after washing making the couch look more firm. The fabric stretches and looses and its placement on the furniture, going here and there — the seams don’t match to the couch and the skirt drags on the floor. Because of this, even though I might not wash it weekly, I still need to pull off the cushions, reset the main cover and put cushions back on weekly.

OK — now I’ve gone overboard with this couch analysis. Hope it was helpful.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:05 pm

this was SUCH a fantastic comment!! and six kids, that’s so amazing. :)

• Reply Yvonne Cannon February 19, 2013 at 11:02 am

Thank you so much for being detailed about the ektorp sofa. i want it but i was afraid of the old saying( you get what you pay for).
    now I know that this purchase will be the right thing for our family!

• Reply Kirsty February 21, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Thank you for the review. I am now sold on the sofa! You living room is beautiful, I love the wicker blinds, where are they from? And do you roll up/slide, or stay in place? i have several French windows in my house and have never come up with a good day to dress them!

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:05 pm

they are just from lowes! they roll up and we LOOOOOVE them for that big ole window!

• Reply Jennifer February 25, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I also have this sofa and love it! No kids but lots of pets. The secret to putting the covers back the bottom cushions — slip a lawn sized garbage bag over them first. The cover slides right on and then you pull it out and zip up!

• Reply Selina Newell February 26, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I actually found mine at the goodwill!!! SOmeone got the slipcover dirty and I guess didint know it was washable, I almost died when i saw it. I paid $80 for it. took it home, stripped it and washed it, and it was good as new. A friend then had the matching chairs and gave them to me free!!! I totally luched out i know, im about due for a new slipvoce. i love the couch, so comfy and good for a nap

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm

that’s the best news ever!!

• Reply thirkellgirl March 4, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I tested out the ottoman for a few months, then replaced a horrible loveseat with the Ektorp loveseat, and then replaced our old sofa with the loveseat+chaise and another ottoman. Love it. LOVE it. I can’t imagine washing it weekly, and wonder if frequent washing is contributing to some of the stretching problems described above, but when I do wash the covers (so far I’ve only done the ottomans) I use tide+bleach and a good shot of oxyclean. Most comfortable sofas we’ve ever had, and our last sofa was a custom Bassett.

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm

totally could be the issue with the stretching! good call!

• Reply MICHELA MADISON-TOWNE March 6, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I’ve had the loveseat with attached chaise with the white slipcovers and love,love,love the looks. Because it’s in the living room and we live in the family room, its not been used much in 8 months, but we’re downsizing soon and this will be our only sofa. before moving, i want to buy a spare set or two of slipcovers. Does anyone have experience with the red ones? Do they fade after being washed? or are they ones that require dry cleaning? if they require drycleaning, has anyone out there washed them instead with positive results? also, Do the cushions get cushier after use? ours are still kinda stiff. btw, I had crayon that melted in the dryer on my brand new white down coat. i got it out by soaking it overnight with unmeasured generous amounts of oxyclean, all fabric bleach, spray-n-wash, 20 mule team borax, and regular detergent… great results… anything you want to whiten up, this combo does the job ….thanks for everyones helpful comments.

• Reply Sunshine Anderson March 8, 2013 at 6:34 pm

I have wanted this sofa is for quite some time and i just scored one on craigslist for $30!!!! I will head over to the ikea in burbank, ca tomorrow for a new white cover. today was a good day! :)

• Reply A Dissenting Opinion on the Ikea Ektorp Sofa March 11, 2013 at 6:01 am

[…] and a dog!) let me explain: I’d done my due diligence. I’d read many blog posts (like here, here, and here) from busy moms who love their white Ektorp sofas, and who swore they’re not […]

• Reply Carol Thomas March 15, 2013 at 12:01 am

I just recently purchased two ektorp chairs. I had bought a tullinge lilac slipcover in the as-is bin with the intention of disassembling it to use as a template for new slipcovers, but the slipcover looks so good on one of the chair that I am now reluctant to take it apart.
    So this weekend i will drive back to ikea and dig through the as is pile to find another slipcover.

• Reply Shannon March 24, 2013 at 12:47 am

I’m debating between the section and the couch, out of curiosity what are the dimensions of your living room? Thanks!!

• Reply Stephanie Nicholson April 3, 2013 at 2:09 pm

This is a very late comment to this post but I am getting ready to wash Ektorp and tullsta covers and was googling resources. Someone commented on the difficulty putting cushion covers back on after washing. I have a system that I have used successfully for years. Slide a large trash bag over the cushion with the open end of the bag to the front of the cushion. The cover slides on easily, and then you just slide the trash bag out. East and it works! I hope you’ll try it.

• Reply Rachel April 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm

wondering how you are still liking your sectional? I’m trying to figure out the dimensions. how long is it from each end to the middle?

• Reply Lena May 12, 2013 at 9:19 am

Hello Tiny Twig,

Thank you for this forum. I read the reviews for the ikea ektorp sofa. We are pleased to say this couch is sitting in our living room as we speak. Ya We bought it yesterday.

• Reply Lena May 14, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Hi Tiny Twig,

We have now had the couch a few days, and i love it more each day!. i am glad that you encouraged us to buy it. Curious though…what temperature of water do you wash the slipcovers and base cover in?

• Reply Carlie June 4, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Hi, sorry if this has been answered but just wondering if you had the couch fabric treated with scotch guard or something like that? We just bought the sectional… Sitting in boxes downstairs :). Thanks for your great review!

• Reply Michelle June 7, 2013 at 11:45 am

How do the cushions hold up? Also, are the cushions attached to the sofa (back cushions and bottom cushions)?

• Reply Elizabeth June 10, 2013 at 11:45 am

I have the same question re: scotch guarding the Ektorp White covers. We have the 2×2 couch and a pair of footstools. I was thinking scotch guard would add an extra layer of protection but don’t want to affect the washability of fabric to remove stains, etc.

Any insights would be much appreciated!

• Reply Jayne June 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm

I love My ektorp sofa! I have had it for almost three years and it is the best piece of furniture we have ever gotten. I just bought a second one on craigslist and plan on pairing them together in the living room. watch craigslist and you can usually find them with a white slipcover for 100-150.00. nothing says beach house like a white slipcovered sofa! ours is very comfortable and holds up well with two teenagers and a cat who loves to lay on it!

• Reply sleeping bag on airplane July 1, 2013 at 5:16 am

What’s up, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s really
    fine, keep up writing.

Also visit my weblog :: sleeping bag on airplane

• Reply porsche boxster Parts in San Diego July 17, 2013 at 5:23 am

Don t Underestimate the FieldAuto Care Joondalups don t just learn
    a few tips. Applicants must be willing to learn more about the latest and soon-to-come technologies in the automotive or franchising world, said
    Rissy Sutherland, COO of Honest-1 Auto Care Joondalup. Fortunately there are ways
    that you can really trust and on whom you can rely. That may change, but for right now,
    it’s thundering, and the treatment effect is confounded by the auto care joondalup treatment itself. What can happen if I install a set of wrenches.

• Reply Angie August 13, 2013 at 10:37 pm

I am really thinking if getting the Ektorp sectional. Can you tell me the exact dimensions of the couch…the 2sides length??? Cannot seem to find them on the site?? Thanks so much. Also do the seat cushions move easy?

• Reply Jennifer October 27, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Were you ever able to locate the dimensions of the two sides for the Ikea sectional? I’m trying to figure it out, but nobody seems to know. Thanks!

• Reply michelle August 14, 2013 at 2:00 am

Hi there,
    Has anyone had experience buying a slipcover for the ektorp 2 or 3 seater within the last year for an older model couch? I heard that Ikea changed the dimensions of the ektorp line in August of 2012 and now the couches are a bit bigger. Problem is, I need to find a new slipcover for my `5 year old sofa and loveseat!

• Reply Living Room Updates + Product Review: IKEA Ektorp Sofa (+ Chair) | The Kieffer Collective September 12, 2013 at 3:35 pm

[…] on other design blogs, they seemed to be a popular choice!  So I’m in good company with Hayley at The Tiny Twig, Courtenay at The Creek Line House, Kelly at View Along the Way, and Holly at In The Fun Lane. […]

• Reply anna October 2, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Great model. You can rid off old couch on and get a new one with 30% off on TradeToRebate. My friends recommended to me and she loved.

• Reply Reagan November 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Thank you for your review! Although, my husband and I do not have children (yet!), we have two indoor dogs and a cat that get into everything and drag it around our furniture and even use the base of our couch to wipe their faces after eating! *cringe* We are planning on buying this sectional as soon as we get rid of our hand-me-down furniture. I can not wait!

• Reply Jessica November 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm

How do you get the bottom portion not looking wrinkled, like where the pleats are? And I’ve had to stuff my back cushions due to slouching and looking messy, you haven’t had problems with this?

• Reply Megan November 20, 2013 at 12:35 am

Hello, has anyone recently purchased the ektorp sofabed? If so, is the mattress comfortable for over night guests?

Thanks :)

• Reply Bre Mahaney December 8, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Thanks to everyone for sharing about how great these are. I’ve wanted all white furniture for years, but my apt was too small. I’m moving into a larger place & found these online & have been looking for reviews before buying them next month. That to all of you for convincing me to do just that. I’m so excited to have a complete removable cover, too. If we want to totally change the look for a month or two we can do it without buying all new furniture!!!

• Reply January 15, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I do not leave a bunch of responses, but after
    looking at through some of the responses here the truth
    about the white IKEA ektorp sectional. I actually do have a few questions for you
    if you do not mind. Is it just me or do a few of the comments come across like they are left by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I’d like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.

Would you post a list of every one of all your public pages like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

• Reply garden tools for women February 9, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited
    this web site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized
    it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back

• Reply Kathryn February 9, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Yes, I have it too. Love it’s comfort-factor.
    I’ve washed mine several times; about once a year.
    I have dyed it a light grey and that worked okay.
    My complaint is about the zippers. They are CHEAPO and all of them broke the first time I washed it. So now, the slip covers won’t stay on the cushions unless I sew them on with some tacking stitches. Also, the base of the slip cover shrunk even though I used cold water and didn’t dry it completely. Some of the corner seams ripped slightly.

• Reply sunny October 23, 2014 at 11:15 pm

My experience too. Zippers won’t break if you have someone hold together both sides of fabric while someone else zips it up–ridiculous! And then it still looks bad!

• Reply Miranda February 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm

I am looking to purchase this sectional from ikea. I am trying to measure my space. I have called Ikea several times and they are unable to answer my question. I need to know the measurement of each section from arm of one end to middle corner and middle corner to the other arm. I need it measured from the back of the couch. Would you be willing to do this for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

• Reply Sally down under February 27, 2014 at 7:02 am

What a great blog! I have done a lot of research and settled on the Ektorp sectional, only to be heartbroken that Ikea Autralia do not sell it! Ouch! How frustrating! Wondering how much it would be to buy it & post a flat pack to Oz?

• Reply Lindsay Knox March 5, 2014 at 3:18 pm

What are the dinensions from end to corner?

• Reply Nicole Amla March 11, 2014 at 5:44 am

This seems to be a great sectional sofa and rather cheap. Great aquisition.

• Reply Winnie March 15, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Many people have questioned the depth of the seat (front to back) – it’s 19.25 inches. The leather couch I have is 23″. So, if you like to nap on your couch, that 3.75″ less could make a difference for you.

• Reply arifur rahman March 18, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Need one friend have lot of money investment my business

• Reply the pirate bay April 1, 2014 at 5:05 pm

He died in 1985 but this very personal museum is a lasting reminder of the very remarkable man.
    By the process, you’re reinforcing that negativity and attracting to yourself MORE.
    The Vi – O comes pre set most abundant in widely used mobile phones,
    such as Blackberry, i – Pod, i – Phone amongst others.

• Reply steam cleaning mattress urine April 3, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Salt and baking soda could make an effective cleaning agent
    for slow or sluggish drains. Naturals Dilutable Concentrated Cleaner Simple Green.
    Also these enzymatic cleansers ensure that the nutrients are manufactured available to every one of the useful organisms of aquatic eco-system.

• Reply Lainey May 5, 2014 at 12:33 am

I must say, I’m very happy with my white Ektorp.
    I recently downsized to a townhouse, and all my black reclining couch & loveseat to the dump (out with the old…) and replaced them with an Ektorp couch with chaise, and the large chair (not the Jenny Lund).
    I have a black persian cat who loves to plant hairballs in places where
    1- I possibly won’t find it for awhile
    2- it will stain or be difficult to get out.
    Plus, I have a 4 lb dog who lives on the couch.

I like the idea that the slipcovers come off for washing, it’s a big job, and I really wasn’t looking forward to doing it regular, so ended up keeping everything covered with throws. Which was fine, but still wasn’t ideal.
    so (now don’t laugh) I slipcovered the slipcovers.

The new cover on the seats is elasticized, and easily pops off. They’re one-sided only. The back covers are more like pillowcases, and are reversible. I used a white matalise bedspread for the top of one set of seatcovers, and for one side of the back covers. Had enough left over to make simple armrest throws. And a long scalloped piece that goes over the frame back and hangs down about 12 inches (tucks behind the pillows). The other side of the back covers is a pale green chenille, and a second set of seat covers is the green chenille. I figured the seat covers would get washed more often, so having 2 sets would be ideal. That way I can whip off the seat covers, throw on the clean ones, and flip the back cushions and I’m done. Maybe 4 minutes?
    The cushion ‘box’ edges is done in a floral print – giving everything a shabby look.
    I should mention that the skirt is not covered – that’s the only part left original.

I then tackled the chair, however it’s more of a true slipcover. Using a combination of chenille and matalise bedspreads and vintage rose print.

The footstool is also covered, in a combination of chenilles (some dyed) and the rose print. It has storage inside, and this is where I store the spare seat covers for the couch/chaise.

The 4th piece in the room is a Sklar Pepler wing chair that had seen better days. However, it was still strong and had great lines so I didn’t want to toss it. It got slipcovered in 3 types of chenille (dyed various shades of pink and mauve) with the vintage rose print. This one was the most work, and definitely a learning experience.

All 4 pieces blend together, I’ve received many many compliments, and the cat hasn’t managed to ruin anything…

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:54 pm

i love more than anything that you slipcovered the slipcovers. ;)

• Reply Pj May 5, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I’ve been considering the Ektorp sofa for years, but don’t like any of the current fabrics. I kind of liked the fuzzy dark blue, discontinued of course. And the sort of tone on tone cream someone mentioned way above…..saw it online, but alas not a complete cover. Then there was apparently a blue and white print. Grrr. SOOO I decided on the velinge beige because in store the tag says machine washable, but alas online it says dry clean. Why, when it’s polyester? Grrr.

Ok, so I may get the velinge beige anyway, plus a white cover to dye blue. No way I’m washing anything weekly or even monthly. But the discussion here of bleach made me think of the white with big tan flowers…..any thoughts or experience of bleaching those babies to fade the flowers? I’d love a kind of beige on white……. ???????!? Maybe I can find a partial cover in the as is bin and test it LOL.

And craigslist, I never thought of Craigslist. My nearest ikea is 2 hours away. Craigslist, here I come!

Oh, regarding mixing all those cleaners, I read that the color safe bleach products…oxy types of things….are neutralized or otherwise incompatible with chlorine bleach, so may want to check before mixing up all these chemicals.

• Reply Vanessa Griffith May 7, 2014 at 10:14 pm

We’ve had our Ektorp sectional for about 3-1/2 years and loathe the thing daily.

Here’s why:

1. The bottom seat cushions kind of flatten out and end up extending about three inches beyond the base of the couch. It looks sloppy like the cushions are bargaining to fall off of the couch.

2. The top cushions become VERY DROOPY and look like there are matted up chunks of fabric in the covers. They slouch so much you find yourself ramming your elbows into the cushion behind you to try to get it to stand upright a bit instead of becoming a smooshed ball behind the very lower portion of your back.

3. My first cover was ivory corduroy. Loved the look and texture, but the base cover shrunk UP, meaning from the bottom of the cover to the floor was about 5 inches. It looked terrible! We then bought the sage greenish cover. It’s holding up much better.

4. Washing the cushion covers takes FOREVER! If you want the cushion covers to get clean, they need to be separated into three loads or they tend to retain a wrinkled, messy look. There are 11 cushions total, so I do two loads with four covers each and the third load with three covers.

5. Washing the base is darn near impossible in a regular, home wishing machine. It’s simply too big. Again, if you want to get it clean and free of big wrinkles, you need to take it to the laundromat and use their super sized, super priced machine. My home washing machine is quite large but there’s no way I’d stuff the base cover in it. For these reasons, we only wash ours about three times a year unless necessary. Too much darn work. I can’t imagine washing it weekly…what do you get all over it that you need to launder it weekly??!!!

6. It’s short-backed, barely reaching my shoulders. This is something I thought we would learn to deal with, but wish we had a taller back on it. There is no resting your head on a cushion while watching tv with this couch.

7. We asked ikea about replacement cushions as they are the kings of replacement parts, but left empty handed. They recommend buying a new couch. Nope. Not this family of five. Not from ikea.

That being said, I like that my whole family has a place to sit, TOGETHER! I just. Wish it held up better.

• Reply Kerry May 29, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I just wanted to let you know that this blog entry gave me the guts to get a white sectional for my house! I also have three (preschool!!) boys and the idea of a white slipcover seems like it would be sacrilegious, but its actually BUH-RILLIANT!! Its bright and pretty and BLEACHABLE!!!!! I LOVE IT!! I actually purchased a used high end, custom made sectional on craigslist for like $300!!! It is the BEST sofa and bonus: the Ektorp slipcover fits it like a glove! You cant even tell its a slip cover!! Anyway—thank you for sharing this idea!!

Ps. I have had my sectional/slipcover for over a yr now and I am washing it for the first time. its just now starting to get dingy! love it!! (Disclaimer: We do have a separate family room where our boys do spend most of their time, but we don’t ban them from the “formal” living room with the white couch. They are on that too :) )

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:55 pm

love it! that is seriously the best ever.

• Reply Marlene May 29, 2014 at 1:21 pm

To get a perception of straightness, halt somewhere on the long side.
    In discussing thrush I hope I have not convinced anyone to leave your horse in a stable for long periods of time to avoid the wet muddy
    spring. Several of the rocking horse pozycjonowanie stron plans include things like steel hardware and
    slats that could pose difficulties for younger youngsters.

• Reply Cazare Prislop June 16, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Vacanta La Munte

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

• Reply advantages supplements for weight loss July 3, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Do you know of other expert articles in relation to
    this particular one??? I’d personally wish to look for
    more details on this amazing niche!!!! :-) My partner and I appreciate
    all your postings, nonetheless I need to get alot more advice on weight loss
    challenge. Thanks for your insight!!!

• Reply live webcams August 16, 2014 at 3:27 am

Most of my marketing strategies have been developed by seeing a “model” work in another business field.
    Are you worried that you’re placing too great a burden on your partner to look
    after the kids. Airplanes today are commonly employed, not just for flying, but for war and coaching reasons.

• Reply paintball shop August 21, 2014 at 3:02 pm

If you want to build teamwork, you will definitely want
    to practice together, of course. So, strap on all your paintball load
    and gear up those paintball guns! If” scenarios, and more, work on offensive and defensive strategies, code words, “what-.
    Study from the opposition as well as your own teammates. Directly see other paintball athletes to build up new and succeeding
    techniques for upcoming video games. Does the opposite team speak greater than your group
    does? Do they really appear more organized?
    Paying attention to the way your adversaries come together will help
    boost your team’s efficiency. If your team is lacking in that area, take
    a look at your opponents paintball gear and see. This
    will greatly impact your gameplay

• Reply Leisa August 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm

We have had this sofa for about 8 years and love it, but seriously – a cover for $99? Not in Australia! A cover will set you back around $700 new – of course that is if you can find one because Ikea don’t make them anymore.
    I found this company that makes them, but still very pricey
    Great sofa, but don’t be kidding yourself that the covers are so cheap.

• Reply Debby Shepherd September 3, 2014 at 12:37 am

Is the slipcover you are bleaching the Blekinge White. I thought the IKEA website said “washable but no bleaching”?? Can someone help?

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:56 pm

that is the one i bought. there was an ikea employee that commented up thread that they say not to bleach it because it will eventually break down the fibers–but that most people do it anyway. ;)

• Reply Norma Giannoni September 6, 2014 at 12:30 pm

For the longest time I’ve been wanting a white sectional and you have sold this corner sofa to me :) I went to the Ikea website and they had two different white colors to chose from and I was wondering which one you had? The Blekinge White or Stenasa White? Thank you so much for this lovely post.

• Reply Tiny Twig September 10, 2014 at 8:49 am

Normal, I THINK i got the Blekinge white. I got whatever is the cheapest, most standard. :)

• Reply Katra August 29, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Thank you for answering that, it was one of my questions. My next question, it’s been a year. Have you needed to invest in a new slipcover yet, or is this still running good? We were at the store today, and only held off purchasing to check some reviews. I am in LOVE with the white, but my husband is skeptical.

• Reply find a car September 9, 2014 at 1:08 am

(By the way, you’ll find the secret in an article I wrote called, “Test Your Telephone Effectiveness. A simple design such as this template can also be more effective because of the greater attention placed on the text. This keeps the pistons, valves and tappets moving freely preventing them from seizing in the engine when left standing for long periods of time.

• Reply Sarah September 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Hi! Thanks so much for posting. I think I now have the courage to go for the white sofa I’ve always dreamed of, even with little ones! Can you tell me if the blekinge white cover is a bright white or an off white/warm white? Thanks!

• Reply Melissa September 15, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I have had this couch for a couple of years and have avoided bleaching them until today. I was hoping the bleach would take out the sweat stains on the cushions but it didn’t. Any suggestions as to how to get yellowish sweat stains out (sounds soo gross doesn’t it?)/

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:57 pm

hmmm…maybe look up laundering tips on how to get sweat stains out of a t-shirt and then do that? my thought is some sort of enzyme cleaner, maybe. :)

• Reply Jon March 6, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Buy ESPRO Sports Cleaner. It’s a stain remover for laundry. Spray and leave on for several hours and then wash in OxyClean type laundry soap or laundry powder additive. Let me know how it works!

• Reply reviews of derm exclusive September 21, 2014 at 2:48 am

Ӊello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to wгіte
    a little comment to support you.

• Reply Foxy DI October 4, 2014 at 12:39 am

It’s awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my knowledge.
    thanks admin

• Reply Mama October 7, 2014 at 2:21 am

Does anyone know if the “Stenasa white” is a cream or ivory color?? Does IKEA offer free swatches for their slips?

• Reply Lill October 16, 2014 at 8:03 am

I’ve had my sectional for 4 years now and I love it. I would never change it for an other sofa. However as I’ve changed the interior of my apartment I was looking for a mint colour which IKEA doesn’t provide. I got one at Soferia ( Love it !!!! I wonder how long this sofa will stay with me….probably for ever :)

• Reply sunny October 23, 2014 at 11:07 pm

The couch is fine for the price, I agree. But I’m in the minority concerning the covers.

I’ve washed the cover & pillow covers in cold water, and put them back on damp, and had to really work to wrestle them back on! And after all that, the couch cover ‘bows’ up in the back from shrinking. The cushions look like they’re being strangled.

I’d pay another 20 bucks for 10% more fabric. I contend that the cover is TOO small. I think of the covers as disposable. I keep it on until my kids trash it, then I buy a new one.

• Reply Stephanie P November 2, 2014 at 10:16 pm

On the Ikea website there are two whites listed. Which one do you have in this video? There is Blekinge white which is $799 and Stenåsa white which is $999

• Reply Kristin D January 7, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Thank you for this article. I bought my white Ektorp because of you and I have recommended it to so many of my friends. It’s stylish (in a very versatile way) and durable especially for a WHITE COUCH (which is not something I can say about most of Ikea’s things).

• Reply Tiny Twig January 7, 2015 at 8:59 pm

this makes me SO happy!! i just bought a new slip for mine right before Christmas and i love it as much as the day i bought it!

• Reply angela January 8, 2015 at 2:29 pm

I see you have the Blekinge White as opposed to the Stenasa White. Could you tell me why, or more importantly, what is the difference? Thanks!

• Reply Susanna January 16, 2015 at 11:33 am

I’d like to know the answer to this too Angela.

• Reply bygeorgi January 9, 2015 at 10:56 pm

I’ve had the ektorp sofa and chair for many years now. I needed a washable sofa and the price beat everyone else’s by hundreds. it has seen better days now, fabric is beginning to rip and the stains don’t bleach out anymore. My one problem with it was never being able to wash it in warm water or dry it in the dryer…. i finally did and it shrunk enough that it is very hard to get on and off.
    so beware if you have a mechanic husband like me, white slip covers aren’t the best.

• Reply Jon March 6, 2015 at 9:28 pm

You can purchase a new cover from IKEA and you’ll have a new couch! About $100. Well worth it.

• Reply Susanna January 16, 2015 at 11:32 am

Thanks very much for this review. We have had 2 sets of a striped cover that IKEA no longer makeS…SO I’m thinking of the white. I’ve also noticed a few sites offering customer covers for the Ektorp sofas and chairs. They are more expensive but super cute!
    The biggest issue that I have is how the cover looks after you dry it. It is a wrinkled mess. And even thought I’ve just used cold water, it has shrunk. I can’t believe you wash it once a week! You are my hero:-)

• Reply Proxy February 6, 2015 at 8:57 am

Offering a big and constantly growing database of movies,
    super-fast speed, and convenient navigation, z – Butterfly provides an easy and fun strategy to download movie torrents.

Close the registry entry list and restart the PC to be able to make modifications effective.
    The features available with these kinds of providers are a large amount of disk space, unlimited
    traffic around 100mbit, privacy, many active torrents rather than to mention FTP access.

• Reply ask February 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the plan of a
    user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstdanding.

• Reply Debra C. March 19, 2015 at 2:37 pm

when you wash your slip covers do you wash them zipped or unzipped? I wasn’t sure if one way was better for the life of the zippers. We use a stand up steamer that works perfect (and fast!!!) smoothing every wrinkles without ironing or wrestling with a spray bottle by hand.

• Reply Nanette Racine March 20, 2015 at 12:01 am

I want to thank you, even all these years later. I’ve had this sofa for about a year and a half and have two sets of the white slipcovers because it tells you not to put them in the dryer. Until now I haven’t found anyone that has said they have, so I’ve been washing one while the other was on the sofa as it takes forever for it to air dry. Though I don’t wash them as often as you do, only once a month unless there is a bad spill, I’ll be trying your method of drying next time.

My worst stain was pen ink from my granddaughter drawing on the arm of the sofa. I used a powder bleach and soaked overnight. I had to repeat the process twice, but the ink did come out. Also another tip for this sofa: My cushions had gotten flat over time so I bought three bags of fiberfill and re-stuffed them. Un-zip the liner around the cushion, separate the old filling from the foam cushion and simply stuff the new fiberfill between them. The result are soft, fluffy cushions again.

Thanks again for your blog post.

• Reply Gina March 25, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Omg – I’m embarrassed to say how long I’ve owned my Ektorp white couch & have never taken the slipcovers off to wash them yet….(I cover the covers !?!?!) but I’m nervous!!! I was single & living with an orange Tabby when I purchased it 5 years ago….wow, how life has changed! I am a Mom to previously said orange Tabby, an 100lb American Bulldog (he’s!) & a sweet 1 year old baby boy…ahhh. Also, a husband who likes to eat spaghetti sauce while sitting on the couch to see me go from 1 to 10 in 2 seconds flat. I now have confidence after reading your post – this weekend is the weekend….wish me luck!

• Reply Kara March 30, 2015 at 10:01 am

Thank you so much for putting this up. My husband and I are moving into a bigger apartment and we are looking for a couch that we can buy that brightens up the room but stays clean. We work on a college campus, I am a Resident Director so we have students over all the time and I don’t want to get weird about people eating on the couch and all that so I am looking forward to getting this. The big question I have is what white couch did you buy? I see that there are two types of white and one is much more expensive than the other. Just wondering! THANKS AGAIN!

• Reply Emily April 14, 2015 at 7:43 am

which shade of white did you buy the Blekinge white or the Stenåsa white?

• Reply Megan April 28, 2015 at 6:30 am

I am so glad I found your website, and in particular, this article on the white couch! You have just made my decision for me. I am purchasing this couch (and extra slipcovers).

• Reply lisa May 4, 2015 at 8:16 am

They no longer make the couch anymore, Atleast its not on the website anymore. I have 3 dogs and 1 kid. So it would of been perfect! :(

• Reply Donna May 8, 2015 at 4:24 pm

@Lisa – Yes Ikea still sells the Ektorp Corner Sofa. Here’s the link: I’m planning on getting one next weekend….FINALLY. Had to wait for my brother to help me pick it up. :)

• Reply Greeley June 22, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Would you recommend this for families with dogs that shed?

• Reply Erika September 24, 2015 at 8:51 am

I would! We’ve had this couch for 9 years with our super-shedding dog, and it has been great! Not only can you throw the covers in the dryer to de-hair them, but the covers are also hardy enough to be able to vacuum with the hand vac attachment. Our dog was actually the reason we decided to get the white ektorp cover since it is so easy to maintain!

• Reply áž¸Í ¥±©`¥¹,¥á¥¸¥ã©`¥¯¥é¥Õ¥ÈPE¥¨¥Ü¥ê¥å©`¥·¥ç¥ó(PE-902L)(¥·©`¥Ð¥¹¥í¥Ã¥É)/ឤê¸Í/ÇàÎï/¥¿¥Á¥¦¥ª/¥¯¥í¥À¥¤/¥í¥Ã¥¯¥Õ¥£¥Ã¥·¥å/¥Õ¥é¥Ã¥È¥Õ¥£¥Ã¥·¥å/ÈÕ July 2, 2015 at 7:17 am

áž¸Í ¥±©`¥¹,¥á¥¸¥ã©`¥¯¥é¥Õ¥ÈPE¥¨¥Ü¥ê¥å©`¥·¥ç¥ó(PE-902L)(¥·©`¥Ð¥¹¥í¥Ã¥É)/ឤê¸Í/ÇàÎï/¥¿¥Á¥¦¥ª/¥¯¥í¥À¥¤/¥í¥Ã¥¯¥Õ¥£¥Ã¥·¥å/¥Õ¥é¥Ã¥È¥Õ¥£¥Ã¥·¥å/ÈÕ±¾Ö±†Óµê

• Reply nora connerty July 9, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Which color did you get? There are two whites – Blekinge White or Stenasa white? We don’t have one near us so slightly nervous about ordering online without seeing it!

• Reply White couch: Ikea Ektorp review | Giggles and Laundry July 25, 2015 at 6:16 pm

[…] other mom bloggers that reviewed it. Here are a few that convinced me to go for it….here, here, here & here. Then off to Ikea we […]