Can you believe it? It’s October, which means there is a chill in the air and I want to layer eight pairs of socks on my feet in the morning.
A quick look back at the goals I had for September:
- Release first podcast episode. — it’s recorded but not released.
Begin production of the Wildly Co. line! Eeep!— done and done
- Plan and cast Wildly Co. photoshoot. — not totally planned yet. we’re still waiting to see what sizes our market samples will be in order to cast.
- Read for pleasure. — sad panda, no long form pleasurable reading for me this month. I need to have a book ready to go in order to make this happen.
So, September was CONSUMED with Wildly Co. and also our 3rd annual Influence Conference. I should have known that trying to get much more done would be futile. But, that’s why I do this linkup…to learn about setting goals.
My goals for October (so, basically just the September goals redone!):
- Release first podcast episode.
- Plan and cast Wildly Co. photoshoot.
- Read for pleasure.
One thing!! My friend Whitney English (creator of the Day Designer) recently put out this printable that mimics her famous printed and bound planner and y’all if you don’t have the cash to buy the real thing this printable is massively helpful in planning your days!
I’d love if you’d link up with your Goals with Grace post. The only “rule” is that you should visit at least one other person’s link to leave a bit of encouragement on their goals. OR, maybe you can even help them achieve their goal faster and more easily with a resource or skill you have.
[inlinkz_linkup id=454163 mode=1]