As I look forward to April, I do it with hope. I do it with a weariness from a long winter.
Let’s look back at the goals I set for March. How did I do?
Goals for March:
Read 2 books.Done. The vacation helped a lot! They were both throwaway airport novels–but hugely helpful for my mind to get away. Walk often.I walked as much as the weather would allow. A 5 day vacation to Phoenix helped immensely!
- Post on Tiny Twig. Well, this wasn’t accomplished super well–but, I’ll tell you…I’ve been doing some thinking and I think I have thoughts. How is that for a fully conceived notion?
Let a cat out of the bag that’s be rumbling around all winter.Wildly Co.! It launches today! I can’t even believe it!
So, going forward, these are my goals for April!
Goals for April:
- Read 2 books. 1 fiction, 1 non-fiction.
- Send 3 emails I’ve been procrastinating.
- Post on Tiny Twig. Here’s what I was referencing in #3 from March. I think I want to get back to the kind of blogging where you share. You share your family, you share your thoughts. You share your heart more often that not. More on these thoughts later…but, this is my hope for April.
- Go on a date with each boy. Document it with photos and words.
Today, I’m holding my breath as we launch a new family business, Wildly Co. It’s just one part of our family’s story, it’s us walking towards what we see the Lord calling us to. We are so stinking excited. Our boys are so stinking excited. These are early days for Wildly Co.–we are slowly rolling out an entire capsule wardrobe for kids. Gone are the days with overflowing drawers, just for mom to do more laundry. Kids need basics that are impossible to mismatch–and that’s what we’re setting out to do. BUT, we’re taking our time with it because we are sourcing our production from manufacturers that care about ethical work conditions and the holistic well-being of their employees. I’d be so honored if you’d follow our story on Instagram, either from my perspective as a mom and creative business owner OR on our official Wildly Co. account. The first roll-out of T’s is amazing! We’ve sourced our product for months and gotten the price down to a really good price for T’s. I’m proud of this hard work and this first tiny achievement in our quest to re-think how we shop for kids clothes!
ANYWAY! About goals! I’d love for you to add your own goals…both for accountability (I hate that word, can we come up with another one??) and encouragement! The only thing I ask is that you leave a sweet note on the blog of someone in the link-up…and if you want to link back to Tiny Twig–well, that’s always nice. :) No pressure though, I’d rather have YOU than have you jump through a billion hoops!
[inlinkz_linkup id=389433 mode=1]