Because I love the Internet and I love you…I thought I’d start curating some of my favorite finds from the week. I don’t promise that the posts are current to this week, but I happened upon them during that time. I’d love to know your favorites in the comment section!
1. Easy Geometric Quilt // I’m itching to make something with heart for the boys. I’m thinking this would be perfect for fort-making and picnic-eating and snuggle-having.
2. Create Like Crazy’s New Design // I love Jordan. I think she’s a bright up-and-comer in the design world. She and I are working on a project for The Influence Network together–and I’m so impressed by her professionalism and talent!
4. Reeve’s Beautiful Music (and Emily’s beautiful words) // Rumor has it, Reeve is going to be at The Influence Conference 2013. If you’re coming, you’re in for a real treat. (if you want to come…dates are Sept. 26-28, Indianapolis, tickets on sale in April!)
5. Social Media Etiquette // Because it’s so different from the “olden days”. Also, this is pinned to The Influence Network’s Pinterest boards. If you want to follow those, head over there for business/social media tips and also life encouragement!
6. My 3rd Podcast with Tsh // To keep things real, Cooper was outside the door to my office yelling, “I don’t love this family anymore! You never keep your promises!”. It had been our first real day back at life after Eli was born–and Cooper didn’t quite remember what rest time looked like while mommy worked. Yipes. I was sweating big time…it was not my most professional or awesome moment. :)