Gift Giving, less fuss, Uncategorized

Gift Guide for Girlfriends

gold from any angle necklace, chambray shirt, persian garden fragrance, aviator sunglasses, online calligraphy class, pure red lipstick, julep nail polish, deerskin moccasins, dot scarf

And why in the world do these make great gifts??

gold from any angle necklace:  I wear this necklace every day and it’s the perfect amount of edge while still being dainty and feminine.

keeper chambray shirt:  Perfect shirt.  Absolutely perfect.  Get it for your sister, she’ll thank you as she wears it with pajama pants or trousers!

dot scarf:  Spunky and a bright spot in a dreary season.

learn calligraphy:  I am signing up for this in January–and I cannot wait to have a new hobby to indulge in.

perfect (and cheap!) red lipstick:  It truly is perfect and because I think red is brave–it’s good to go cheap with it.  No harm if you hate it.

minnetonka deerskin mocs:  Comfy, cozy, casual.  Love.  Chambray shirt, black skinnies, mocs??  That’s my dream outfit after baby4 comes!!

aviator sunglasses:  Who doesn’t want to look like Tami Taylor??

julep navy nail polish:  Navy is the color of choice for my nails this winter–it’s chic without being black.

persian garden fragrance:  Amazing stocking stuffer!!

• Reply Featheringtodo December 6, 2012 at 5:53 am

I like the ‘for woman shopping for themselves!’
    I’m really curious about this Persian garden fragrance. I would buy it for the name alone!

• Reply lindsey kubly December 6, 2012 at 9:00 am

Tami Taylor — yes!

• Reply meghan December 6, 2012 at 9:15 am

It is my dream to look like and be tammy taylor. she is awesome.

• Reply mandie December 6, 2012 at 11:11 am

I love it all! I just put some minnetonkas on my wish list thanks to you- I’ve always been on the edge about them, but they seem so comfy-cozy and that wins. :)

• Reply Melissa January 31, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for the feature!! It really means a lot.

• Reply Steve @ Birthday Gifts For Your Girl Friend April 4, 2013 at 7:15 am

Some great gifts here and suggestions that I have a feeling guys would never think of. I would never attempt to purchase clothes because usually I need Help deciding if something is stylish or not. That Shirt on the other hand looks like it would be a great gift that someone would actually use.

• Reply birthday gift girlfriend July 26, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would
    be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to
    new posts.