less fuss, The No Brainer Wardrobe

introducing, together in 10

So, one of my favorite things about the Internet is seeing women come together on collaborative projects. I am involved in a great new group blog called “Together in 10”–which features some of my favorite women on the Internet. The heart of the project is showing women how easy it is to look put together when you only have 10 minutes to get ready, and let’s face it…I never EVER have more than 10 minutes to get ready.

If you head over to Together in 10 today, I’m offering a coupon code for 50% The No Brainer Wardrobe!

What is your favorite collaborative blog?

• Reply Heather @ Heather's Dish November 6, 2012 at 10:20 am

i’m really excited about this – you girls are going to be helping this momma for sure!

• Reply Mackenzie November 6, 2012 at 10:28 am

I’m so excited about this site and the ladies involved! You all are awesome!

• Reply Kacia November 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm

woo hooo! Loved your post today! xoxo

• Reply Cara November 6, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I recently finished your no-brainer e-book and purged 4 huge trash bags of useless clothes! I learned so much. Thank you for simplifying my mornings by helping me to refine and update my wardrobe. It is surely a confidence boost as well. Looking forward to this new community proj. The more heads, the better.

• Reply Jennifer Campbell November 8, 2012 at 10:19 am

TOTALLY something I need!!

• Reply Jelli November 16, 2012 at 9:32 am

Hayley, I’ve been wanting this book for awhile, so I stopped by and used the coupon code. Imagine my surprise (and likely yours!) when the discount code made the book FREE! Thanks, but you might wanna check the code if you don’t want other free e-books walking out of the store.

• Reply Molly February 11, 2013 at 6:27 am

Hey Hayley!
    I have loved visiting the together in ten website. But, sadly, I can’t get the page to load any more. I have tried using Safari and Firefox without any success. Is it just my computer? Other sites load without a problem. Thanks for your help!

• Reply bethany March 3, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I’m having the same problem using Chrome. When I try to visit Together in 10, it says the server cannot be reached.

• Reply Jane March 16, 2013 at 9:05 pm

I’m so bummed…I just recently found out about the “Together in 10” site and hoped to use it as a resource…I receive an error message when i visit the site using both chrome and internet explorer. :( Any advice?

• Reply http://www.christeningdirectory.com.au/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=22488&Itemid=0 October 5, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!