influence, more passion

influence–early bird tickets

I cannot BELIEVE it is time for tickets to go on sale (well, actually that link won’t be live until 9AM EST)!  There are 50 Early Bird/Early Adopter tickets available at the discounted price of $170.  Go get yours now, because I’m pretty sure they won’t be hanging around long!

1.  Because there will be AMAZING teaching on all things practical and soulful.  I don’t know who I am most excited about, but I am thrilled to learn from John Saddington of Tentblogger and Jessica TurnerMore on the speakers here…

2.  Because we believe there is a community of women emerging online at this time–and we want you to be part of it.  It is my experience that groups of women “grow up” around conferences, synergizing and creating new opportunities together.  Come to find kindred spirits, mentor connections, peer sharing/learning groups…these have all proven to be integral relationships in my online life.

3.  We are going to be doing this “conference” thing a little differently.  Think more beautiful than corporate, more heart than you can shake a stick at, great and practical takeaways, and most probably an amazing and epic party.  We are working hard to bring you a progressive event and have tapped some of the best up and coming talent in event styling!

3.  Because it is at an amazing hotel.   Award-winning beds, a mall (with Anthro!  Madewell!  J. Crew!  Urban Outfitters!  Northface!  Apple!), amazing food–all right there.  Who doesn’t love to get away for a weekend?  Especially with your girlfriends.  There will be free-time in the evenings for either rest, play, or planning/mentoring/workshopping with other attendees.

4.  I finally get to see the best friends I’ve never met.  You will, too.  You know, those women you talk with on Twitter?  The women you follow on Facebook?  The girl whose blog you read and baby you’d recognize–but have never ever hugged?  Well, that’s completely welcomed and encouraged at Influence.  We hope you’ll connect and take that “stalker” feeling out of what is probably a very mutual admiration.  :)

5.  We are longing for women who are dynamic and excited.  The only way to be part of a growing community is to jump in.  This is the way “online collaborations” and new online businesses and sites are created–when you take your online friends offline and finally connect in an inspiring atmosphere.  Influence will be that inspiring atmosphere.

Head over to The Influence Conference website to get all the details on the tickets and the speakers.  More information on community leaders and schedule will be coming in the future!

• Reply Dorian Sibray May 14, 2012 at 8:39 am

I just got my ticket… and I am so unbelievably excited. I will be toting a brand new baby with me, so hopefully you all are okay with a little man around! Cannot wait to be there!

• Reply Tiny Twig May 14, 2012 at 1:43 pm

tiny babies welcome! Casey will have her little Apple with her!

• Reply Dorian Sibray May 14, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Quick Question! I bought my ticket this morning… possibly a few minutes before 9am EST. I have received a receipt from paypal, but nothing from influence itself… I just want to make sure my order went through and I wasn’t sure how to do that. Any insight? Thank you SO much!!!

• Reply Stephanie Hart May 14, 2012 at 9:18 am

I just got my ticket! So, so, so excited!!

• Reply Jessica @ The Mom Creative May 14, 2012 at 11:00 am

Looking forward to Influence. Already thinking about my talk and the ways I hope to teach and inspire attendees about affiliate marketing! It’s going to be an incredible weekend.

• Reply Rebecca Stewart May 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Praying God gives me the green light to attend Influence. It would be an honor to spend a weekend with such a group of women!

• Reply Tiny Twig May 14, 2012 at 1:39 pm

oh! i will be praying, too! we’d so love to have you! :)

• Reply Amanda [life. edited.] May 14, 2012 at 12:59 pm

AWARD WINNING BEDS. Sorry, that just made me really happy for a minute.

I cannot wait for our Influence weekend! Still so honored to be included and so excited to spend time with these amazing women.

• Reply Tiny Twig May 14, 2012 at 1:40 pm

my priorities have really changed when “award winning beds” is high on my list. :) oh, and YOU were first on my heart as far as community leaders go.

• Reply Amanda [life. edited.] May 14, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Well. That must have been the work of a divine whisper. And who am I to argue with that? See you then if not sooner. :)

• Reply Kacia May 14, 2012 at 3:14 pm

So so so excited! :o] I’ve been sharing + recruiting left + right!

Can’t wait to give y’all big ‘ole hugs!

• Reply Em May 14, 2012 at 4:11 pm

OH MY GOODNESS, just googled it and realized it is only a four hour drive to Indianapolis from my home. This is a gigantic encouragement for me, to go! I had heard we could find someone to room with to save some cash – any info on this? :)

• Reply Jacquie Snell May 14, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I so wish I could come :) I love your blog and your heart. I live in California…next time! Blessings and prayers to you.

• Reply Allison May 14, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Besides being SO excited to speak…I’d just like to say…I’m pretty excited to see lots of cute babies :) Oh and all these beautiful women/mamas as well.

• Reply Mary May 14, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I bought my ticket this morning! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply Sarah May 14, 2012 at 6:20 pm

HAYLEY! I registered this morning and I am so excited! Influence will be my first blogging conference and I can’t wait to learn and connect with so many amazing friends! Thanks for your hard work on this. If I can ever help in any way, please let me know! Can’t wait to give you a big hug!

• Reply Nicole J May 14, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Hope to come :) Just peeking at the budget to see if it will be possible! A conference like this makes my heart beat just a little faster….

• Reply Trina {Beginner Beans} May 15, 2012 at 10:01 am

Just made the jump and bought my ticket! Wow, I’m hoping that wasn’t presumptuous. That’s a lot of money and still so many details to work out. But I trust this is a conference I need to be at. So excited!! (And strangely nervous :)

• Reply Barefoot Hippie Girl May 15, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I did it! I am so excited! I just bought my ticket! This is a huge thing for me. I’ve never been to a blogging conference. I am ready to be challenged and encouraged and meet you all and make new friends! Thank you for putting this on!

• Reply Brittany May 16, 2012 at 12:14 am

I really want to come, but thanks to moving to the middle of nowhere, flights from here to there are about $900! OUCH! I’m going to keep praying that something miraculous happens with those prices!

• Reply seo Welwyn Garden City September 17, 2014 at 12:40 am

It is perfect timje to make some plans for thee future and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I coould I
    desire to shggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring
    to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!