Elise Blaha is a blogger and crafty lady with a thriving handmade business and a whole slew of online workshops. Her creativity inspires as well as her ability to put out such prolific work and content. She is the queen of getting things done and a self proclaimed "to do list addict".
2. Keep a list of daily, weekly & monthly goals.
3. Make sure your goals are measurable.
4. Get comfortable saying "No" when you're too busy already.
5. Multi-task while you're on the phone – my favorite thing to do is fold laundry.
6. Keep an organized workspace – everything should have a place.
7. Hold yourself accountable or ask friends (or blog readers) to hold you to deadlines.
8. Break big projects into smaller tasks and conquer them one at a time.
9. Give yourself free time for rest and inspiration gathering.
10. Ask yourself, "What's holding me back?" and change whatever is stopping you.